Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sickereedoo

Its been a week since I have been sick, and only recently have I been better!

There are a few things that are absolutely great about being sick though-appreciation.

Not being in a well body, and then being in a well body really made me appreciate the simple functions of what my body does, like the simplicity of swallowing saliva without it hurting. Being able to push myself up, to turn over, to have a clear mind, and to feel energy in my body.

I also had to marvel at how efficient my body is.

On Monday night last week I threw up horribly, but all through it I was thinking it was so cool that my body has this perfect system to completely up-haul all of this poison out of the body, that it has this perfect system to help me! Wow! How cool is that?


But now that I am feeling better, I plan on going to Psychic Horizons for a free class!

No comments: