Thursday, November 27, 2008

Reality Can Spice Things Up

This is an update about my own life, and my own spiritual journey because this blog is not just about facts-its also very personal.

I've realized that I have never really been in my life.


Most of the time I'm in someone else's life.

Spending my time wishing I was like this person, or liking what someone else does, or trying to do things someone else's way.......but what about me, what about my life? That is their life, and I'm trying to mentally live in their life.


Well, you know, I'm starting to realize that my life is pretty interesting. I'm starting to realize that those celebrities that we find so fascinating to watch, are fascinating because they are living in their life completely, and not looking over at someones grass that is supposedly greener.

So this is my new personal project for the new month of December.....living in my own life, staying in my own business, and realizing that my life is fascinating, wonderful, fantastic, and interesting!

No comments: