Friday, January 16, 2009

Is Money Mine?

I am still determined to give myself the peace I truly desire from money. So I am going to pretend like money is my boyfriend this month. Yes, a boyfriend that I really love and care about and that I really want to be with. Yet there is one problem with the relationship. In my point of view, the boyfriend does not treat me so well, so I want to work on our relationship. Its an emergency though, so we have to go to hardcore counseling right away. (replace boyfriend with money)

So right now I am watching what it does. This is the first assignment. To watch what money does so I can see how it functions, how it works, who it is.

This is what I have come up with. money is constantly fluctuating, it comes then it leaves. I also notice it does not come to me at all one day, then another day it wants to be in my pocket

No comments: