Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Financial Alchemy

www.abundanceandprosperity.com

January is almost over...which means my month of specific money exploration is coming to an end...well technically it is supposed to end, but that may or may not happen (I probably just wont write about it as much).

I cant believe where the journey has taken me. I started off not understanding money, hating money, loathing it, and needing it all at the same time, to coming to understand how important it is to have a loving caring relationship with money.

Around two day's ago I went to a website I found called www.abundanceandprosperity.com where a woman named Morgana Rae talks about financial alchemy.

She said to list the reason why you hate money, what money has represented to you, your underlying beliefs about money, then she stated that you should create a money villain-what would the money villain look like, smell like, taste like, feel like, does he break you down emotionally? Write it down, create that character that completely repulses you.

Then divorce the money villain.

After the divorce create your money honey....if money were a person, the love of your life, how would they be? What would they look like, feel like, taste like, act like? How would you act around this person? Fall in love with the character, fall in love with your new money honey.

I did the exercise, and you know what-it was awesome! The next day I found $26 which means alot to me! The exercise is great because you create an automatic new relationship with money, you can start to ask yourself what your money honey would like-you start to also realize that money desires you just as much as you desire it, and that it loves you just as much as you love it.

I suggest to everyone that they check out Morgana Rae's website www.abundanceandprosperity.com where Morgana Rae offers a free ebook and mp3 interview just for signing up for her free newsletter.

I will post examples of what my money honey, and money villains were like just to give you guys an idea!

No comments: