Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tuning in for the New Year?? What! Already???

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

Wow that statement has me going, Oh man! I can't believe a year has already gone by....it sure doesn't feel like it to me, how about you?

Well, 2008 took me to some crazy places that I never thought that I would even go. It was in 2008 that I began to try to find out more about this spiritual stuff, and realized some crazy things about the me, the body I live in, the world in general.........

Lets see....I read the power of now, a new earth, stillness speaks, plenty of psychic and astrology books I cant even think of the names for them, I learned about the law of attraction through Oprah, the secret DVD, and many of the beloved Abraham Hicks books. Not to mention I finally got around to reading the fantastic Byron Katie's books. (feewww that was alot for one year).

Honestly, I think I've had alot of fun! (wow I never thought that I would be saying that)

So whats to come next year, what am I expecting for the new year? I have no idea....truely...but I feel that its good, i feel that its actually going to be quite fantastic.

In fact I can already feel my life evolving to places I only dreamed of, literally...the funny thing is that all I had to do was let go.......

With Love...

No comments: