Saturday, December 6, 2008

Food for Thought: Happiness-The Law of Attraction

There is a trick to the law of attraction.

The trick is-well if you want to call it a trick-happiness.......

Well some might say "no duh" but its more than just the happiness of all of the things that you ever thought might make you happy. The trick to making the law of attraction work, is to first learn to be happy where you are right now, in this moment.

That means-can you find happiness in your despair, can you find peace in your depression, can you see the plenty in the nothing? The thing to the law of attraction is that it wont work if you are desperate for what you you want-it just wont-which means you have to find a way to let go of what you have been asking for before you can actually get it.....


So the law of attraction has always been about present moment happiness-and isn't that nice to know? Well, it is for me! Ever since I heard about the secret video, and the law of attraction, I've wondered how it works-I knew that there was something more to it.


Okay, I'm rambling, but I'm going to get to my point.

Doing The Work of Byron Katie, has really helped me understand how to let go of all of the things that I've wanted outside of myself, that I've thought would make me happy, and learn how to find happiness and peace inside of me, which radiates out of me.....which I believe is the key to the law of attraction.

Letting go feels soooooooo good-and I've noticed that once i let go, and i start to feel good, allot of the things that i wanted start to come! it's crazy!

No comments: