Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love, love, love?

I have been away from this blog for about two months, just figuring things out, and I have had some amazing discoveries! Most important, I have been enjoying my life-creating things I want-and finding the peace, love, friendship, and prosperity that I have always wanted.

In fact-my two month journey has been so inspiring to me that I am working on two seperate projects. One is a fictional book, and the other is a handbook about creating what you want.

The handbook is fun to write, and inspiration, and is actually being written on post it's at the moment so the ideas can move around easier! Its great!

One note....I think that two months ago, my "spiritual" journey changed dramatically when I challenged myself for one month to answer this question "HOW CAN I LOVE EVERYONE UNCONDITIONALLY?"


No comments: